Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Before you Leave
- Make sure to clean the glass thoroughly with the supplies provided.
- Make sure you previewed your recorded files and transferred ALL of them to the desired method/location.
- Sign out of the desktop computer (Remember this will DELETE ALL your created files during your session).
- Click "System Off" located on the lower left of the tablet, then click "Shutdown".
- Gather all the items you borrowed from the service desk and return them.
- Make sure the space is clean and tidy so the next user will have the same experience coming into the space as you did.
Thank you for using one of our Northwestern University Libraries services!