What is Zotero?
Zotero is a free bibliographic manager that is usable with the Firefox web browser, or, is now available in a standalone version that allows you to use Zotero with other web browsers. With Zotero you can:
- Store references in one place
- Keep reading notes linked to sources (no more index cards!)
- Download citations directly from databases
- Automatically format bibliographies and citations in MLA, APA, Chicago Manual of Style, and many other styles using Microsoft Word and Open Office
- Access your Zotero library from any location and remotely back up and sync your library
For assistance with Zotero, please contact the library's Zotero Support