Skip to Main Content

Slavic Research Workshop

Fonts and Keyboards


There is no one system used around the world for transliteration for Romanization. The Library of Congress system is used in the US and the UK.  However, ISO and other systems are used in areas of Eastern and Western Europe.  DIN is used in Germany.  Just something to be aware of as you search.

International Transliteration of Russian Cyrillic