Skip to Main Content

Environmental Studies

How to Contact a Librarian for Help with Your Research

If you are taking classes offered by the Trienens Institute for Sustainability and Energy (formerly ISEN), you could schedule a research consultation with me if you need help with your research, project, or paper.

If you are taking classes other than those offered by the Trienens Institute, please complete our online Research Consultation Appointment Request form to get started. Or feel free to first contact subject liaison librarians who serve your department/school. To see who serves your department/school, click here.

Your Librarian

Profile Photo
Anna Ren
Mudd Library
2233 Tech Drive
Evanston, IL 60208
Phone: 847-491-2910