To access your printing account, add funds, or print from your laptop, log in with your NetID and password at nuprint.northwestern.edu
Go to https://nuprint.northwestern.edu Log in with your NetID and password.
Please note: The NUPrint WebPortal is not available over the Guest-Northwestern wireless network. Help connecting to the Northwestern wireless network can be found on the NUIT website or by requesting assistance from the NUIT Support Center.
1. To request a refund, log in to your NUPrint account at nuprint.northwestern.edu
2. On the left hand column, click "Recent Print Jobs"
3. Find the print job for which you would like to request a refund. On the rightmost column, click "Request Refund"
4. Fill out the form, include any significant details, and click "Submit."
5. A staff member will respond to your request within 24 hours. Refunds are given in the form of NUPrint balance.
Please note: at this time, we cannot give a cash/credit refund for print jobs
Your NUPrint Balance expires when your NetID expires. We cannot refund unused NUPrint balance.
A refund can only be given in the form of NUPrint account funds. Northwestern University Library does not provide refunds for reprints or unused balances.
Guests require a temporary NetID and password to print. Please see the University Library Welcome Desk or Schaffner Library Circulation Desk for a pass. Learn more about Guest Printing.
If you have more questions about printing documents, or are having problems printing a document, please contact the following:
|University (Main) Library||Mudd Library||Wi-fi, NetID, password help|
|Mudd Library Servcie Desk
|NUIT Support Center