Go to https://nuprint.northwestern.edu Log in with your NetID and password.
Please note: The NUPrint WebPortal is not available over the Guest-Northwestern wireless network. Help connecting to the Northwestern wireless network can be found on the NUIT website or by requesting assistance from the NUIT Support Center.
1. log on to the NUPrint WebPortal at https://nuprint.northwestern.edu.
2. To submit a new print job, click on the "Select a Job" link and follow these steps:
3. Choose a location for your printing.
Please note that if you select a printer on the Evanston campus, you cannot then print your document on the Chicago campus, and vice versa.
4. Choose what type of print you need. Simplex (single sided), or Duplex (double sided); black and white, or color.
5. Select the number of copies of your document that you wish to print.
6. Upload your document. Click on the "Choose Files" button to navigate to your document. When you have selected your document, click on the "Upload & Complete" button.
7. Release your job at a printer!
Microsoft Office Excel
xlam, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, xltx
Microsoft Office PowerPoint
pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx
Microsoft Office Word
doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx
Print Release Stations are located next to printers that have coin boxes attached. Log in using your NetID and password.
NUPrint Touch Pads are connected to printers and copy machines in the library. Swipe your Wildcard and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login, or login by typing in your NetID and password to:
A refund can only be given in the form of NUPrint account funds. Northwestern University Library does not give cash refunds for reprints or unused balances.
1. To request a refund, log in to your NUPrint account at nuprint.northwestern.edu
2. On the left hand column, click "Recent Print Jobs"
3. Find the print job for which you would like to request a refund. On the rightmost column, click "Request Refund"
4. Fill out the form, include any significant details, and click "Submit."
5. A staff member will respond to your request within 24 hours. Refunds are given in the form of NUPrint balance.
Please note: at this time, we cannot give a cash refund for print jobs
Your NUPrint Balance expires when your NetID expires. We cannot refund unused NUPrint balance.
If you have more questions about printing documents, or are having problems printing a document, please contact the following:
|University (Main) Library||Mudd Library||Wi-fi, NetID, password help|
|Mudd Library Servcie Desk
|NUIT Support Center