From a library computer (please reserve a computer in advance),
1. log on to the NUPrint WebPortal at https://nuprint.northwestern.edu.
2. To submit a new print job, click on Webprint in the sidebar and click "Submit a Job."
3. Choose a location for your printing.
Please note that if you select a printer on the Evanston campus, you cannot then print your document on the Chicago campus, and vice versa.
4. Click on the image for the style of print you need. Choose between double sided or single sided, black & white or color. Only 8.5"x11" paper is available.
5. Enter the number of copies of your document that you wish to print.
6. Upload your document(s). The number of copies and print options you selected in steps 4 and 5 will apply to all documents you upload. Click on the "upload from computer" button to choose your files, or drag files into the box.
7. When you have selected your document, click on the "Upload & Complete" button.
8. Release your job at a printer! (At this time, please make a reservation to release your print jobs here.)
Microsoft Office Excel
xlam, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, xltx
Microsoft Office PowerPoint
pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx
Microsoft Office Word or Text Editors
doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx, rtf, txt
bmp, dib, gif, jfif, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, tif, tiff
Print Release Stations are located next to printers that have coin boxes attached. Log in using your NetID and password.
NUPrint Touch Pads are connected to printers and copy machines in the library. Swipe your Wildcard and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login, or login by typing in your NetID and password to:
If you have more questions about printing documents, or are having problems printing a document, please contact the following:
|University (Main) Library||Mudd Library||Wi-fi, NetID, password help|
|Mudd Library Servcie Desk
|NUIT Support Center