Note: At this time, the University Library is open to current Northwestern students, staff, and faculty only. See the Library Services Updates page for more information.
To print, we currently offer two options:
To access your printing account, add funds, or print from your laptop, log in with your NetID and password at nuprint.northwestern.edu
Go to https://nuprint.northwestern.edu Log in with your NetID and password.
Please note: The NUPrint WebPortal is not available over the Guest-Northwestern wireless network. Help connecting to the Northwestern wireless network can be found on the NUIT website or by requesting assistance from the NUIT Support Center.
1. To request a refund, log in to your NUPrint account at nuprint.northwestern.edu
2. On the left hand column, click "Recent Print Jobs"
3. Find the print job for which you would like to request a refund. On the rightmost column, click "Request Refund"
4. Fill out the form, include any significant details, and click "Submit."
5. A staff member will respond to your request within 24 hours. Refunds are given in the form of NUPrint balance.
Please note: at this time, we cannot give a cash refund for print jobs
Your NUPrint Balance expires when your NetID expires. We cannot refund unused NUPrint balance.
A refund can only be given in the form of NUPrint account funds. Northwestern University Library does not give cash refunds for reprints or unused balances.
If you have more questions about printing documents, or are having problems printing a document, please contact the following:
|University (Main) Library||Mudd Library||Wi-fi, NetID, password help|
|Mudd Library Servcie Desk
|NUIT Support Center