Here are some quick tips to make your Mendeley experience smoother.
1. The Recently Added and Recently Read folders allow you to quickly access content that you've recently interacted with.
If you click on Tools -> Options, you can customize a few things:
2. The Document Details tab allows you to customize the fields that appear for various resource types.
3. The File Organizer tab allows you to sort files into subfolders and name them.
4. The Watched Folders tab allows you to specify folders whose PDF files will automatically be imported into Mendeley.
5. The Zotero tab lets you import files from Zotero into Mendeley.