Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Help with Citation Management: Citation Workshops this Quarter
on how to use EndNote and how to use Zotero
Short Video: Examining Citations (why and how to cite)
Citation Management Software
Citation Management Software: EndNote, Zotero, Mendeley. All of these programs can:
- store references in one place
- export citations directly from databases
- automatically format bibliographies and citations in MLA, APA, Chicago Manual of Style, or thousands of other styles
- keep reading notes linked to sources
- insert citations directly into Word
- attach files to your references and more!