An online Scanning Services Request Form is provided to enable NU Library staff to assist with your scanning projects. Please submit a completed form and you will be contacted via email.
Map of the Month
Title: Ecological base map of the Chicago area / compiled by V.E. Shelford.
Author, etc.: Shelford, Victor E. (Victor Ernest), 1877-
Publisher: Chicago : Geographic Society of Chicago,
Description: 1 map : col. ; 41 x 53 cm.
Scale: Scale [ca. 1:380,000].
Notes: "From publications of State and Government surveys by Leverett, Alden, Blatchley, Lane, Atwood, Goldthwait, and others."
Library of Congress subject headings: Chicago Region (Ill.) --Maps.
Index terms: Physical maps.
Location: MAIN Government Info Map collection) (Non-circulating)
Call number: G4104 .C61 1930 .G4 Locked Map File
Persistent link to this record: http://nucat.library.northwestern.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?BBID=6293619
Contex HD Ultra i4250s Color Scanner
Offers Hi-Resoultion imaging of NU collection's maps, posters and other large format documents.
Maximum Scan Width: 42 inch (1067 mm)
4,0 (inch/second) 200 RGB Color
2,0 (inch/second) 200 dpi grayscale/monochrome
Scanner Access Policy
The Contex scanner provides patron access to a new service here at Northwestern University Library!
- Access to the Contex Large Format Scanner will be offered to students, faculty, university staff.
- All materials to be scanned must be from the NU Library collection, or have a demonstrated research, instructional, non-commercial purpose.
- All materials to be scanned must be evaluated as to the condition and suitability so as not to damage the item or the scanner.
- Staff assistance is required for use of the Contex scanner.
- To request assistance, please submit a Scanning Services Request