An online Scanning Services Request Form is provided to enable NU Library staff to assist with your scanning projects. Please submit a completed form and you will be contacted via email.
Map of the Month
|Author, etc.:||Chicago (Ill.). Board of Election Commissioners.|
|Title:||Map showing Cook County congressional districts lying wholly or partly within the city of Chicago as apportioned by the 42nd General Assembly in force July 1, 1901 / issued by Board of Election Commissioners.|
|Publisher:||Chicago : Board of Election Commissioners,|
|Description:||1 map ; 46 x 37 cm.|
|Scale:||Scale not given.|
|Notes:||"Nov. 1, 1939."|
|Shows ward boundaries overlaid by congressional district boundaries.|
|Indexes wards and precincts by congressional district.|
Location: MAIN Government Info Map Collection (non-circulating)
Call number: G4104.C6F81 1939 .C6
Contex HD Ultra i4250s Color Scanner
Offers Hi-Resoultion imaging of NU collection's maps, posters and other large format documents.
Maximum Scan Width: 42 inch (1067 mm)
4,0 (inch/second) 200 RGB Color
2,0 (inch/second) 200 dpi grayscale/monochrome
Scanner Access Policy
The Contex scanner provides patron access to a new service here at Northwestern University Library!
- Access to the Contex Large Format Scanner will be offered to students, faculty, university staff.
- All materials to be scanned must be from the NU Library collection, or have a demonstrated research, instructional, non-commercial purpose.
- All materials to be scanned must be evaluated as to the condition and suitability so as not to damage the item or the scanner.
- Staff assistance is required for use of the Contex scanner.
- To request assistance, please submit a Scanning Services Request