Week 1 (August 4-August 8):
- Web & Mobile prepare LG 2.0 system for guide author access
Week 2 (August 11- August 15):
- Log in to LibApps. Begin exploring.
- Review your guides. Is anything wonky going on? Are there any immediate changes you need to make? (example: replacing Rich Text boxes with links and list boxes so you can take advantage of the assets list.) Contact John or Lauren for help.
- Update your profile box by clicking on LibGuides > LibApps Dashboard > My Profile. Update information, add social media options if you'd like, and if you do not have a photo, please add one!
Week 3 (August 18-August 22):
- Check your assets by going to LibGuides > Content > Assets. Go to the “Creator” tab and sort by your name.
- Look for links that are actually databases. Replace that link with one from the A-Z Database List
- Consolidate any other duplicate assets until guide count is 0
- Look for links to your v. 1 site. If you created any links to guides, guide pages, or boxes, those may need to be updated. Check the instructions on the toolkit for more information.
- Begin adding subject categories to your assets
- Consider which icons should be assigned to your subject’s databases
Week 4 (August 25-August 29):
- Rework current guides to take advantage of new box types
- Standard Box – mix and match content
- Tabbed Box – save space
- Gallery Box – get creative
- Banner Boxes – neat design
- Contribute to the Aardvark Storage Guide
Week 5 (September 1-September 5)
Go live on Monday, September 8th!