About the program:
Designed to offer a personal, timely, and public way for library staff to express appreciation to colleagues, no matter the department, division, or rank.
How it works:
- Go to the Library Personnel office to pick up a blank thank you card
- Complete the Thank You form to tell us who you're thanking and why
- Write your thank you note and give your card to the intended recipient!
- At the end of each month, the information from the Thank You forms will be collected and displayed on the wall outside the Business Office.
- At the end of each quarter, recipients of the thank you cards will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 token of appreciation, which will be automatically added to the recipient's paycheck
- All staff are encouraged to write thank you notes to any other library staff member. At this time, student workers are not eligible to participate in the program.
- This program is not anonymous. Please be sure to complete the Thank You form and include your name, the recipients name, and the reason for the thank you.
- There is no limit to the number of thank you notes you can give!