1. If you don't have one yet, sign up for an Adobe ID
2. Click "Download (Offline)"
3. Click "Create a New Account" to create an EBSCO username and password.
4. Once you're logged into your EBSCO account, download the Bluefire Reader to your device if you haven't already done so. Then, Select the number of days you would like to check out the book and click "Checkout & Download"
6. Click "Open in "Bluefire"
7. Log in with your Adobe ID and password and read your book!
1. Get an Adobe ID
2. Click "Full Download"
4. Create an ebrary account
5. Click again
6. Select your device
NOTE: If you're using an iOS or Android device, you'll need to download Bluefire Reader to that device. If you don't already have it installed, Click "Get Bluefire Reader" to download the app to your device.
8. Open Bluefire and log in using your Adobe ID and password.
9. Once you've logged in, go back to the browser window and click "Download Your Book." The book will then open in Bluefire Reader!
1. Open Adobe Digital Editions to your laptop or PC
2. Plug your device into your laptop or PC
3. Adobe Digital Editions will show your eReader under "Bookshelves" on the left.
4. Click on the title of the ebook you downloaded, and drag and drop it into the eReader icon. Check your device to make sure the book transferred.
Some ebooks have limited user access and may only be available to one user at a time. Check individual ebook record for availability information.
Some ebooks can only be checked out to one person at a time. If you are no longer using your ebook and would like to return it, log into Adobe Digital Editions or Bluefire Reader, right click on the book and select "Return Borrowed Item."