Kellogg School of Management:
- Continue to build the presence of Black students and faculty in the Kellogg community
-Ensure the success of our members, both academically and professionally
-Provide support and resources for our members beyond their years at Kellogg
- Engage the broader Kellogg community in the BMA
Northwestern University's premier Black Student Alliance. FMO serves to encourage political, social, cultural and intellectual unity and growth first and foremost within Northwestern University's Black community, but also within the broader Northwestern community as well. FMO is the representative and political voice of Northwestern University's Black undergraduate student body.
NU Chapter of the National Association of Black Journalists is an organization of students seeking to provide quality programs and services to aspiring black journalists. The organization serves to strengthen the ties among black journalists and the entire journalism community, expand job opportunties, encourage media fairness and encourage youth to consider careers in journalism.
NSBE is a group dedicated to
- increasing the number of undergraduate and graduate minority students in engineering
-stimulating and developing student interest in the various fields of engineering
- encouraging members to seek advanced degrees in engineering
- promoting public awareness of the opportunities available to minorities in engineering
- function as a representative body on issues and developments that affect the careers of black engineers
Northwestern University Minority Premedical Society. Serves students by providing valuable information that premedical students need, prior to attending medical school, through meetings, workshops, events, etc.