ILL Borrowing - Analysis of Requests for Articles Not Owned by NUL
* There were 20,771 requests for issues from 11,479 different journals in FY11-FY12.
* The Older the Publication Date of the Issue the Fewer the Requests.
* About 50% of All Requests were for Issues Published in the Past 12 Years. About 40% of all requests are for articles that were published in the last 7 years (2005).
* Nonetheless, 24% of Requests Received in FY11-FY12 were for Issues Published in the 1990's (ie., from 12 - 22 years have passed since publication).
* Medical science journals (medicine, psychiatry) predominate among the subjects that are most requested (20+ requests in FY11-FY12). The rest are variable in subject matter.
Document Delivery - Analysis of Works Owned by NUL and Delivered to NU Community
* Works within the publication Acta Sanctorum are, by a large number, the most frequently fulfilled through Doc Del services.
* Many of the works are accessible to the NU community online, which might suggest resource discovery problems.
A Joint Project of:
The Department of Electronic Resources & Collection Analysis (Administrative and Collections Services Division) and the Resource Sharing and Reserve Services Unit of the Department of Access Services (Public Services Division). 2/2013.